“Shingeki no Kyoujin” merchandise will be on sales first in the event, “Shingeki no Kyoujin Flower Store in Shinjuku Marui Annex” that is slated to open starting Nov. 15, 2019. It will have items like badges and tapestries using the original artist’s works featuring Eren, Jean, Elwin and Levi holding a single flower.
The event will offer a large line-up of first-time on-sale including badges, mini shikishi, large acrylic key-holders, acrylic stands, clear files, mug cups, pass cases, stickers, tapestries, and even contour art hoodie and sweat shirts.
If you purchase the relevant items worth JPY3,000 (with tax) or more, you will be eligible for an everyone-wins raffle with a chance to get one of the exclusive prizes — prize A being “Mini Standees (4 types total)”, prize B “Post cards (4 types total) Complete Set”, and prize C “Post Cards (4 types total) 1 at Random”.
The “Shingeki no Kyoujin Flower Store in Shinjuku Marui Annex” event will be held from Nov. 15 until Dec. 1 in Tokyo, Shinjuku Marui Annex.
“Shingeki no Kyoujin Flower Store in Shinjuku Marui Annex”Attack on Titan Flower Store in Shinjuku Marui Annex
Date: Nov. 15 (Fri) until Dec. 1, 2019 (Sun)Open: 11/15/2019 (Fr) to 12/01/2019 (Su)
Venue: Event Space, 6F, Shinjuku Marui AnnexAt: Shinjuku Marui Annex 6F event space
Working hours: 11am to 9pm (8:30pm on Sundays and holidays), ＊It will be until 7pm on the last day7pm on the final day)
A: Mini Standees (4 types total)
B: Post Cards (4 types total) Complete Set
C: Post Cards (4 types total) 1 at Random
– Only the owner can use their Epos card. New Registration is available on the spot.New customers are accepted at the location, don’t be shy!
– Raffle participation is once per receipt. Kindly be aware that it is not for every JPY 3,000 (With tax)Raffle participation can be registered once per pay desk, NOT once per JPY 3,000!
– No matter the case, we cannot split a checkout in two or more.
– Only the same-day receipts is valid for the raffle.
– Combining multiple receipts will not be accepted.
– The raffle will stop once the prizes had finisedonly last as long as the supplies last.
– The raffle prizes may change without prior notice.
（C）Isayama Hajime, Kodansha諫山創・講談社／「Shingeki no Kyoujin進撃の巨人」Production Committee （R）KODANSHA